Key Learning Area
Personal, Social & Humanities Education
- to arouse and develop students’ interest in the past;
- to help students understand the present in the context of the past;
- to contribute to students’ knowledge and understanding of their own community and culture, as well as other major cultures of the world;
- to develop a range of skills which can foster critical thinking, making sound judgements and effective communication;
- to enhance the ability to develop personal and social values through encouraging an awareness and appreciation of the past.
17 students have joined the Junior Secondary History e-Reading Award Scheme 2021 jointly organised by the PSHE Section, EDB, and the e-Learning Development Laboratory, HKU. The aims of the scheme are to encourage secondary schools to adopt e-reading as a means to arouse students’ interest in history learning and develop their ability to learn history through reading. 3 of them, 3A Chong Pui Wing, 3B Lee Yuen Chun and 3C Lee Cheuk Ying, won the Creativity Award.
2. Introducing the artwork to guests
3. Prize-presentation Ceremony at HKU
4. Prize-presentation Ceremony at HKU
S3 Inter-class Historic Speech Competition
MuseTeens – Youth Leadership Scheme
2B Wong Hei Chit and 2D Ip Yui To successfully completed the MuseTeens – Youth Leadership Scheme
Hong Kong Public Museums