Mr. Chu Chi Hang (School Librarian)
Miss Hung Lam Wai (Library Assistant)
|School Days :||Mon ~ Fri 8:00 a.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.|
|School Holidays*:||9:00 a.m. ~ 12:30 p.m.；2:00 p.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.
12:30 p.m. ~ 2:00 p.m. (Lunch Time)
|* Christmas, Lunar New Year, Easter and Summer Vacation|
|Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: Closed|
All Carmel teachers and students are eligible to borrow our school library materials.
- All students have to be in their school uniform when using the library.
- Students must keep silent in the library or must not do any inappropriate activities such as talking, eating, drinking, sleeping, and playing chess.
- Students should keep the library tidy and clean.
- Students should handle and use the library facilities carefully and gently.
- No school bags are allowed in the library stacks. Students should place their bags on the shelves near the entrance.
- Do not leave any library books on the tables. They should be placed in the book trolley after reading.
- Photocopying of library materials should be made in compliance with the Copyright Ordinance.
Rules for Borrowing
- All students must use their own library card and should not lend it to other people.
- All students are eligible to borrow six library items at one time.
- Most library materials borrowed should be returned to the library within 14 days. Exam references or teachers’ recommended books can be borrowed for specified loan periods.
- Students should return the books on or before the due date (excluding those days when the school library is closed). They need to pay a fine of $1 per day for each library item for late return.
- If the book borrowed is lost or damaged, students should report it to the library immediately and may have to pay the full cost of replacing the item.