S2 – S4 Admissions
- Suitable transfer pupils may be admitted when vacancies arise.
- Application Period: 1 June to 30 June
- An applicant is to submit the following documents to School by hand or by post:
- An application letter
- Copies of annual school reports of recent 3 years
- Any other pertinent information that the applicant might like the School to be informed about
- Applicants should consider their application as unsuccessful if they do not hear from the School by 20 July. Parents are advised not to phone the school
Tests and Interviews
- Selected applicants will be notified to sit for Chinese, English and Mathematics written tests in late July.
- Applicants shortlisted after the written tests will be invited to attend an interview.