Carmel Secondary School
Important Notes for S.1 School Transfer
- Carmel Secondary School is a government subsidized Christian school. All S.1 places are subject to the EDB Secondary One Places Allocation Scheme. Very few S.1 places are open for application.
- Criteria for transfer:
- Good performance in the written tests (Students who have attained grade A in English, Chinese and Mathematics and grade B or above in conduct in Primary 6 will be given priority to sit for the written tests), and
- Good performance in the interview.
- Application forms can be downloaded : Link
- Application deadline: 26th July, 2022 (Tuesday), 4:00 p.m.
Procedure of Application For School Transfer
|9:00 am – 12:30 pm 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Submission of application forms
Application forms will be available:
b) at the School General Office
|Before 8:00 pm||Short-listed candidates will be notified online to attend a written test. (Please do not call the school.)|
|9:00 am – 12:30 pm||Written tests (Chinese, English and Mathematics) will be administered. *|
* In the event of extremely poor weather condition, the written tests will be postponed to 28th July 2022. Details of the re-scheduling will be posted on the school webpage.
* After the written test, our staff will call the selected candidates for an interview. Please do not call the school.